Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Watercoloring on Patterned Paper | January 2021 Whit Kit Anything is Possible | Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!
I'm sharing a little inspiration using the fantastic January 2021 Whit Kit Anything is Possible from Unity Stamp Co.! Today, I'm sharing a bit of watercoloring on the gorgeous patterned papers in the kit. The papers in this kit are mostly white and I thought I'd play with the watercolors, also included in the kit, and see if I couldn't add just a touch of color to those beautiful papers!


And it worked! I kept the watercoloring light so that the bricks in this particular paper weren't lost.
I then die cut the paper with a stitched rectangle die and then a stitched hillside die.


I just love how this CAS card turned out! The fabulous sentiment is also from the Anything is Possible stamp set that is included in this fabulous kit!


Here's a look at the contents of the kit.

I have a video on my YouTube channel sharing my watercoloring and assembly of this quick card. You can check that out here... Watercolors on Patterned Paper.




I just love that little splash of color from the watercolors on those pretty patterned papers!
I hope you've been inspired to play with your January 2021 Whit Kit! I believe the kit is still available so be sure to check it out if you haven't already signed up!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal

4 comments:

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.