Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Distress Oxide Ink Smooshing ~ Love Story Background ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!

Today I'm sharing a card I created with a few beautiful new releases from Unity Stamp Co.!! I so adore this gorgeous butterfly called Falling Into Place and just HAD to pair it up with the new Love Story background stamp... love this stamp!!


I started by Copic coloring the beautiful butterfly with Y000, Y06, YR15, YR16, YG11, and YG25. I fussy cut the butterfly leaving a white border and set it aside. I stamped the sentiment from the Hello Fresh Start {January 2021 Sentiment Kit} and trimmed it down. I then mat it on True Black card stock.


I did a little ink smooshing with Shaded Lilac, Dusty Concord and Salty Ocean Distress Oxide inks for the Love Story background... isn't it just so pretty! I really love how it turned out! I also added a little white acrylic paint splatters. My finishing touches for the card was a little black metallic thread under the butterfly an a few Nuvo Vintage Black Board drops. I have a quick video on my YouTube channel sharing the ink smooshing and final touches for this card. You can check that out here... Distress Oxide Ink Smooshing | Love Story Background | Unity Stamp Co.




One more quick look at the pretty card... I sure hope you've been inspired to pull out those Distress Oxide inks and do some inky smooshing!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal

2 comments:

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.