Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Distress Micro Glaze Resist Technique | January 2021 Whit Kit Anything is Possible | Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!
I'm back with another card using the fantastic January 2021 Whit Kit Anything is Possible from Unity Stamp Co.!! This time I added a couple of products from my stash to make a love day card. I think it turned out pretty cute... definitely has a love vibe! Let's check it out... 


I kind of did a double resist on this one... first the sentiment and brick stamp are stamped and heat embossed, so that's emboss resist and then I used Distress Micro Glaze over the Heart Confetti Stencil from Unity Stamp Co. and that's where the second resist technique comes in when I ink smooshed a bunch of Distress Oxide inks.


The card front is die cut with a stitched rectangle die from the Blueprints 15 dies from My Favorite Things and then adhered to a white A2 top-fold card base. Lots of inky fun and just one layer on the card! I have a video sharing my process in making this card. You can check that out here... Distress Micro Glaze Resist Technique.





Definitely something a little different using the fantastic January 2021 Whit Kit... but it sure felt good to get inky! And I just love that sentiment!! The January 2021 Whit Kit is still available... if you aren't already a member, go check it out!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.