Friday, January 8, 2021

{BYSHC} Sketch Challenge #6 ~ Full of Merry ~ Unity Stamp Co.

Hello there crafty friend!
Today I'm popping in with a couple cards I've created for the {BYSHC} Sketch Challenge #6 over in the Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers Facebook group. I used the beautiful Farmhouse Christmas papers and Full of Merry stamp set, both from Unity Stamp Co. These papers were perfect paired up with this fun sentiment!


I flipped the sketch for this one. I also added a Cherry Red mat to help the reds in the paper and the sentiment to pop a bit more in the card. I stamped the sentiment with Cherry Red ink from Gina K. Designs.


I fussy cut the stack of gifts from the papers and mat them on white card stock so they would pop a bit more on the card. I also popped up the stack of gifts with foam tape. The sentiment is die cut with a cute stitched die included in the Small Stitched Envelope dies by Lawn Fawn. I then die cut a piece of kraft card stock, cut it in half and then adhered the two pieces to both ends of the sentiment. I also used a corner punch from Stampin' Up! on the Farmhouse Christmas papers... but I think it's retired.


Here's a look at the current {BYSHC} Sketch. So many possibilities with this sketch!
And I actually have plans for another card to share next week!



I shared this card when the challenge started on the 1st. This card follows the sketch  more closely. I used the Farmhouse Christmas papers and the Full of Merry sentiment on this card as well. The little flag is a piece of Dark Chocolate card stock from Papertrey Ink. I fussy cut the pine cones and needles from the Farmhouse Christmas papers leaving a tiny border around the image. I think it adds a sweet touch to the card!

I hope you'll come join us in the Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers Facebook group and play along with our challenge. I have a personal goal to create one Christmas card a week this year so I'll have a nice jump start on my holiday cards when it comes time for them later this year.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.