Thursday, January 28, 2021

Love Puppies & Muddy Paws Background | Flap Fold Card | Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!

Today I'm sharing a sweet card I made for the new release over at Unity Stamp Co.!! Eeep! I adore the sweet pups in the Love Puppies stamp set!! You have got to check them out! Anywho, I made a Flap Fold Card to feature this sweet pup in one of my favorite color combos... kraft, black, white and red!


Those cute little paws on the puppers inspired the Flap Fold for this card. I've been wanting to do one and it just seemed perfect when I saw this cutie! The card base is the same 4-1/4 x 11" size that I would typically use for an A2 card, but I've scored it at 1-3/4 and 7-1/4" to create the fold.


I die cut the Muddy Paw background that was stamped in Black Amalgam ink on the Kraft card stock with the stitched rectangle die from the Blueprints 15 dies from My Favorite Things. I then mat the layer with Real Red card stock measuring 3-3/4 x 5". The sweet pup was also stamped with Black Amalgam ink and then colored with the following Copic markers ~ N0, N1, N2, N3, N6, N10, E34, E37, R000, R14, R27. I fussy cut the pup and set it aside. I stamped the image two more times on scrap card stock and cut inside the lines... I then adhered all those layers together to make the pup a bit more sturdy on the card. 


This is the card when it's setting open. Pretty stinking cute, if you ask me! lol
You can check out how I created this card here... Flap Fold Card | Love Puppies & Muddy Paws!






One more little look at this cutie pie before you go! I just adore this sweet stamp! Be sure to check out the new releases over at Unity!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal

2 comments:

  1. This is adorable card and loving the flap fold design. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.