Saturday, February 20, 2021

CAS Terrarium Card ~ February 2021 Whit Kit ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!

Today I'm sharing the first card I created using the awesome February 2021 Whit Kit called Small Steps are Progress from Unity Stamp Co. Another fantastic card kit!! I have some fun ideas using this month's kit. I hope you'll stop by to check them out. First up is this CAS Terrarium card!


I used the terrarium stamp and stamped it twice, once on either edge of a white card front measuring 4-1/4 x 5-1/2". I then stamped the terrarium again on another card front. I stamped the different succulents using the ink cubes included in the card kit.


I blended a little Classic Kraft ink from Papertrey Ink on the bottom portion of the terrarium. I also blended a little Tumbled Glass Distress ink on the upper edges of the fussy cut terrarium. I stamped the sentiment with Wow Clear Embossing ink and then heat set the Alabaster White embossing powder from Brutus Monroe. I die cut the background panel with a large stitched rectangle die and adhered it to a white A2 top-fold card base. I then popped up the focal piece with foam tape and adhered the sentiment with a bit of Tombow Mono Multi liquid glue in the center and a couple small pieces of foam tape on the ends of the sentiment.

I have a short video sharing my process for this card. You can check it out here... CAS Terrarium Card.





I'm so happy with how this CAS card turned out. I do love a good CAS card.
Hope you like it too!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting, I just got this Whit Kit but have not inked it up yet. Needed inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.