Monday, February 15, 2021

Plant Kindness Background 2-Ways ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!
There's a new fabulous release over at Unity Stamp Co. going on right now and I wanted to share a couple of quick CAS cards that I created using the new Plant Kindness background stamp.


This fabulous background stamp has five rows of succulents in four columns. I masked the far left column and the two columns on the right and stamped these cute succulents with Gina K. Amalgam black ink. And then I stamped the sweet Hello sentiment from the new Gotta Love Sentiments set that also just released at Unity Stamp Co.


I colored the succulents with the following Copic markers: E08, E09, E11 {planters}; YG01, YG03, YG11, YG63, V000, V04, V12, YR000, YR15, YR21, YR68, Y0000, R14, R27 {succulents}; N0, N2 {grounding}


Of course, I couldn't just make one card! I decided to change things up for this one and masked the bottom four rows so I could just stamp the top row. And I used a different sentiment from the Gotta Love Sentiments set.


I love the versatility of this fabulous background stamp! So many possibilities!! 

I have a video sharing my coloring and assembly of my Thinking of You card. You can check that out here... Plant Kindness Background 2-Ways.





Be sure to check out all the new releases over at Unity Stamp Co. and see all the fabulous stamps on sale!! Gotta love a good sale!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal

2 comments:

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.