Monday, February 22, 2021

CAS Geometric Cards ~ February 2021 Whit Kit ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!
I'm back with another card using the wonderful February 2021 Whit Kit called Small Steps are Progress... now this card is a little outside the box. I thought it would be fun to use the terrarium and make a geometric style card.


And then to play along with the sentiment, I decided to make my layers crooked. For my first card I also thought some splatter was in order. It definitely gives this card a little something extra.


A close up of the first card.


And the second card which I left clean and very CAS... too CAS maybe?
I kind of like it... it definitely plays off of the sentiment as well.


A close up of the second card.
Well, I know that these cards are different... especially when you see the fun succulents in the Small Steps are Progress stamp set that's included in the card kit, but I had to run with my idea.

Here's a little video sharing my process in making the first card with the splatters... CAS Geometric Cards.








I hope that I've inspired you to think outside the box when you're getting inky! Be sure to check out the fabulous Small Steps are Progress card kit over at Unity Stamp Co.!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.