Friday, February 19, 2021

{BYSHC} Sketch Challenge #7 ~ Camping Adventures with Poinsettia Greetings ~ Mix Match of Digis

 Hello there crafty friend!
I'm so excited to share a fun card that I created using a non-Christmas digi set from Angie Blom Digital Designs that I combined with one of my very own digi sets available at Polka Dot Orchard!! Such a fun combination and it works fabulous with the current sketch challenge over at Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers Facebook group. AND both shops are having a sale!!! Gotta love a good sale!!


Since both of these fun stamps are digital, I was able to combine them in a Word Document. I inserted the beautiful lantern from the Camping Adventures set from Angie Blom Digital Designs into my Word document. I resized it so it would work nicely for this card design. I then inserted the pretty poinsettia from the Poinsettia Greetings digi set from Polka Dot Orchard. I decided to add two... making the front poinsettia a little smaller and the back one a little bigger. I love the festive combination here!


I also inserted the Seasons Greetings sentiment from the Poinsettia Greetings digi set and printed off the images. Time to color!! I used the following Copic markers:

Lantern ~ C00, C2, N0, N1, Y000, Y06, Y17, B0000
Poinsettias ~ R000, R14, R27, Y06, Y17, YG11, G14, G46 
Grounding ~ N0, N1 



I changed up the sketch for the sentiment... I didn't want to cover up any more of the images so I just had it come off the edge of the card. Ohhh... I forgot to mention the pretty papers I used are from another Doodlebug Design paper pack in my stash called Christmas Magic. I was lucky enough to find these perfect papers to coordinate with my colored images!! Phew! The two bottom layers are both pretty papers from the paper pack. The yellow mat for my focal piece is Daffodil Delight card stock from Stampin' Up! All the pretty layers are adhered to a white A2 top-fold card base. The sentiment is adhered to the focal piece and then that whole panel is popped up on the card with foam tape.


Here's another look at the fun {BYSHC} Sketch 7. I will be sharing one more card next week using this fun sketch! I hope you'll come check it out.

Speaking of checking things out, drop by the {BYSH} Cardmakers blog... we're featuring a mix of creations shared by the {BYSH} Cardmakers team and a fun card randomly chosen from the challenge entries in the {BYSH} Cardmakers Facebook group.


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal

2 comments:

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.