Tuesday, September 22, 2026

Tawny Owl Paperie Inky Inspiration Sketch 45 Continued ~ Gnome Friends: Turkey Die ~ Jaded Blossom

 Hello there crafty friend!
Today I'm sharing one last fun card for the Tawny Owl Paperie Inky Inspiration Sketch Challenge 45 in the Tawny Owl Paperie Inky Inspiration Facebook group. I have had so much fun with this sketch... I sure hope you've enjoyed it too.


This time I made a cute Thanksgiving Day card using the adorable Gnome Friends: Turkey Die from Jaded Blossom. Isn't he just the cutest?! I added a touch of pink to his cheeks with Copics - R00 & R20.


The fun sentiment is from the Gobble Squad Stamp Set that I die cut using the coordinating Gobble Squad Outline Dies. I stamped it with Vintage Photo Distress Ink. The papers are the Knit Picky Fall 6x6 Paper Pack from Lawn Fawn. I just adore the colors in these papers!! I love them so much I bought two packs. Looks like they are retired now though. Such a bummer.


Here's a look at the fun sketch for Tawny Owl Paperie Inky Inspiration Sketch Challenge 45. The sketch, as always, is meant to inspire not require. So let the sketch lead in your design, but don't feel limited by it. My focal image was much smaller so I opted to do two circles to make it a little bigger and the white card stock needed a mat to help it pop a bit more on the card.


I adhered the sentiment to the circle and then popped up the whole focal image with foam tape. There's less than a week now to play along with the sketch challenge. The challenge ends on Monday, September 28th. Have an INKriffic day!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Inky Hugs,
Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.