Thursday, September 24, 2026

A Flurry of Happy Moments ~ Snowbert ~ Unity Stamp Co.

Hello there crafty friend! 
Today I'm sharing a cute holiday card with the new Snowbert stamp from Unity Stamp Co. I love this big and adorable snowman!


I inked up the cute Snowbert on a white card front. I used a fun edger die from the Edge Appeal {border die set} for the edge of my card front. I adhered a 1" strip of pattern paper from the Snowflake Elegance {paper pack} to my A2 top fold card base. And then I adhered the Snowbert panel to the card base.


I used a die from the Zig Zag Rectangles {nesting dies} to die cut the sentiment. The die didn't fit the sentiment just right so I die cut it twice. First I lined it up under the 'moments' sentiment, ran it through my Big Shot and then I lined it up for the top and then just cut that top portion of the sentiment. 

Copic Markers used:
Snowman: C0, C2, R00, R20, YR20, YR15, E21, E25
Sweater: BG01, BG10, BG34
Scarf / Trim: BG10, BG34
Hat: C0, C2, BG01, BG10, BG34
Boots: B000, C3, C5, C7
Ground: C0, C2
Outline: C1
Snowflake: BG10


I popped up the sentiment with foam tape to finish this card off. So fun!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Inky hugs,
Crystal

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you shared what colors you used. It’s so hard to know what goes with what. So thank you and I love the snowman!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww... thank you so much, Lunda! And you are very welcome. Thanks for the visit to my blog!

      Delete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.