Sunday, September 13, 2026

Tawny Owl Paperie Inky Inspiration Sketch 45 Continued ~ Waddle You Know... It's Christmas ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!
Today I'm sharing a super fun twist for the Tawny Owl Paperie Inky Inspiration Sketch Challenge 45 in the Tawny Owl Paperie Inky Inspiration Facebook group. I used the sketch for a fun and quick Easel Fun Fold card!! Yay!


I inked up the adorable Waddle You Know... It's Christmas stamp from Unity. I love all the bright and festive colors! The cute hearts are die cut using the Dashes and Frills Hearts {die set}.


I paired up the cute duck with the Bright & Brrr {paper pack}. I die cut the background using a die from the Zig Zag Rectangles {nesting dies}. The circle and snowy hill are both die cut using a die from the Scallops & Circles {nesting dies}.




Copic Markers used:
Duck: Y11, Y15 Bill / Feet: YR20, YR21, YR15 Gift: YG00, YG03 Hat / Ribbon: RV10, RV02, RV04 Coat: BG000, BG10, BG34 White Trim / Snow: C0, C2
Grass: YG03


Want to see how I colored this cutie?! Check out my video here... Copic Coloring | Waddle You Know... It's Christmas | Unity Stamp Co.


Here's a look at the fun sketch for Tawny Owl Paperie Inky Inspiration Sketch Challenge 45. The sketch, as always, is meant to inspire not require. So let the sketch lead in your design, but don't feel limited by it. I had a blast turning the sketch into an easel fun fold card!!


I sure hope you can find time to play along with the sketch challenge. Have an INKriffic day!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Inky Hugs,
Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.