Friday, September 11, 2026

{BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 73 ~ Holiday Hide & Peek ~ Unity Stamp Co.

Hello there crafty friend!
I'm back with a little inspiration for the {BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 73 hosted in the Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers Facebook group! Today I'm sharing a sweet Christmas card featuring an adorable stamp from our amazing Sponsor Unity Stamp Co.! This month's prize is a $25 gift card to Unity! Now is the perfect time to build your stash of holiday cards!


 I inked up the adorable snowman from the Holiday Hide & Peek stamps. I colored him up with Copic markers and die cut him using a die from the Scallops & Circles {nesting dies}.


I paired up the cute snowman with the Sugarplum Frost {paper pack}. These may be my favorite holiday papers currently. I love the soft pink and aqua. So pretty. The background layer is die cut using the largest die from the Scallops & Rectangles {nesting dies}. The tree paper measures 2-3/4" x 5" and then I cut a fishtail at the bottom. The striped paper measures 4-1/4 x 2" and I cut fishtails on the both ends of this one.


All the layers are adhered to a white A2 top fold card base. I popped up the circle with foam tape to add some dimension to the card.

Copic Markers used:
Snow / White Areas: C0, C2
Aqua: BG10, BG01, BG34
Pink: RV10, RV13, RV34
Tree: E21, YG11


Here's a look at {BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 73 for the month of September. If you're interested in seeing a bunch more inspiration for this sketch, check out the amazing inspiration from the design team over on the {BYSH} Cardmakers blog!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Inky hugs,
Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.