Thursday, September 3, 2026

Tawny Owl Paperie Inky Inspiration Sketch 45 Continued ~ Heirloom Mum ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!
Today I'm sharing another fun card for the Tawny Owl Paperie Inky Inspiration Sketch Challenge 45 in the Tawny Owl Paperie Inky Inspiration Facebook group. This time I inked up the gorgeous mum from the September 2026 Whit Kit, also available separately as the Heirloom Mum stamp.


I die cut the gorgeous mum using the largest die from the Scallops & Circles {nesting dies} and then I got to coloring with my Copic markers. I'm including the markers I used for the leaf even though it's basically covered up with the sentiment.

Copic markers used:
Mum: Y11, Y15, YR20, YR02, YR15, YR68
Leaf: YG91, YG63, YG67
Background: G000, YG91


I used a fun embossing folder from my stash called Gridlock. I believe it's a Tim Holtz EF. I love the texture it adds to the background.


Here's a look at the fun sketch for Tawny Owl Paperie Inky Inspiration Sketch Challenge 45. The sketch, as always, is meant to inspire not require. So let the sketch lead in your design, but don't feel limited by it. I omitted the background layer and just used my card base for my background.


Just like the last few cards, I adhered the sentiment to the circle and then popped up both the circle and the sentiment with foam tape. And then I added some spatter using Tea Dye Distress Ink spritzed with a bit of water. I sure hope you can find time to play along with the sketch challenge. Have an INKriffic day!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Inky Hugs,
Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.