Hello there crafty friend!
Happy Membership Wednesday! I inked up the hilarious duo from this month's Kit of the Month called Cozy, Merry & Slightly Unhinged. I just love these two! They are also available separate from the kit in the Knit Wits stamps.
I colored them up with Copic markers and fussy cut them out to adhere to the circle I die cut using a die from the Scallops & Circles {nesting dies}.
Copic Markers used:
Scarf: RV000, RV10, RV02, BG000, BG10
Eyes: C0, C2
Dog: E000, E11, E15
Dog Nose: N1, N3, N5
Cat: W0, W1, W3, W5, W7
Cat Ears: R00, R20
I was inspired by the TSOT #703 over at the Try A Sketch On Tuesday challenge blog. Such a fun sketch!
I paired up these cuties with the Sugarplum Frost {paper pack}. I adore the colors in these papers. One of my favorite paper packs!!
The background layer is die cut using the largest die from the Postage Stamp Nesting Dies. The cute hearts are die cut using the smallest die from the Dashes and Frills Hearts {die set}. And I finished off the card with a few pink confetti pieces from my stash.
That's it for me today! I hope you've been INKspired to play with your membership stamps!
Have a fabulous day!
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Inky Hugs,
Crystal






No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.