Tuesday, September 8, 2026

Tawny Owl Paperie Inky Inspiration Sketch 45 Continued ~ Cozy Fall Cups ~ Angie Blom Digital Designs

 Hello there crafty friend!
Today I'm sharing a fall themed card for the Tawny Owl Paperie Inky Inspiration Sketch Challenge 45 in the Tawny Owl Paperie Inky Inspiration Facebook group. And I'm playing along with a fun color challenge over at the Color Hues Challenge.


I combined and resized one of the beautiful digi stamps from the Cozy Fall Cups digital stamps from Angie Blom Digital Designs. I actually added the stamp twice along with the sentiment in a Word Document and then printed them off on white card stock. I colored up one of the beautiful images with my Copic markers and added some highlights with a white Prismacolor Pencil.

Copic markers used:
Dusty Blue: B00, B91, B93, B97, C2
Brown: E21, E23, E25
Coffee: E21, E23
Cream Leaves: E50, E51, E21
Steam / Ground: C0, C2


As I mentioned above, my inspiration came from the #TCH140 challenge over at The Color Hues Challenge. I think the colors really worked nicely for a fall card.


I die cut the pumpkin cluster with the sentiment using the largest die from the Scallops & Circles {nesting dies} from Unity. I fussy cut the Copic colored pumpkin and cup leaving a white border and adhered it over top of the other one. This way I didn't lose the fun dots and hearts around the image after fussy cutting it.


Here's a look at the fun sketch for Tawny Owl Paperie Inky Inspiration Sketch Challenge 45. The sketch, as always, is meant to inspire not require. So let the sketch lead in your design, but don't feel limited by it. Since I added the sentiment above the image I omitted the sentiment strip on the bottom.


I found a pretty blue piece of pattern paper in my stash. I ran it through my Big Shot with a pretty cable knit embossing folder from Love Nicole. I adhered the pretty paper to my card base and popped up the circle with foam tape. There's still lots of time to play along with the sketch challenge. I sure hope you can find time to play along. Have an INKriffic day!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Inky Hugs,
Crystal

1 comment:

  1. Your card is absolutely BEAUTIFUL Crystal, and I love the feeling of Autumn it evokes! Your coloring of the blue pumpkins and the cup of coffee are awesome and blend in so perfectly with the embossed dsp on your background! Thanks so much for sharing this lovely card with us at the Color Hues Challenge and making our colors SHINE! Marcia (DT) :0)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.