Hello there crafty friend!
Today I'm sharing a sweet set of notecards that I made using the new adorable Mouse on a Merry Mission from Unity's latest release. I just adore these little mice!
I've had these notecards in my stash for a very long time. They came with matching envelopes. I thought they'd be fun to use for trio of notecards. On the right side of the pattern paper on each of these I used one of the edge dies from the Edge Appeal {border die set}.
I paired up the cute tree mouse with the Watercolor Tidings {paper pack}. I die cut the mouse and a kraft mat using a die from the Scallops & Circles {nesting dies}.
Copic Markers used:
Mouse: R00, R20, W0, W1, W3, W5
Sweater: R20, R14, R37, C0, C2
Scarf: YG11, G24, G46
Tree: E21, E23, E25, YG11, G24, G46
Ornament: R20, R14, R37
Snow: C0, C2
Sky: B0000
I thought the ornament papers from the Quiet Christmas Morning {paper pack} paired up nicely with the cute ornament mouse. I die cut the mouse and a kraft mat using a die from the Dashes and Frills Hearts {die set}. I used a gold Wink of Stella pen for the top of the ornament.
Copic Markers used:
Mouse: R00, R20, W0, W1, W3, W5
Scarf: R20, R14, R37
Ornament: BG70, BG72, BG75
Snow: C0, C2
Sky: BG70
I chose a pretty plaid paper for this one from the I'll Be Home for Christmas {paper pack}. I die cut the mouse and a kraft mat using a die from the Scallops & Ovals {nesting dies}. I also added a strip of red card stock underneath the pattern paper so the tiny hearts would pop.
Copic Markers used:
Mouse: R00, R20, W0, W1, W3, W5
Sweater: YG11, G24, G46, C0, C2
Sled: E21, E23, E25
Gift: R20, R14, R37
Snow: C0, C2
Sky: B0000
I added some fun glitter to the ornament, the green scarf, and the gift using a Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Gloss pen. These were all so fun to make. Hope you like them!
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Inky hugs,
Crystal




No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.