Monday, September 14, 2026

Trio of Holiday Notecards ~ Mouse on a Merry Mission ~ Unity Stamp Co.

Hello there crafty friend! 
Today I'm sharing a sweet set of notecards that I made using the new adorable Mouse on a Merry Mission from Unity's latest release. I just adore these little mice!


I've had these notecards in my stash for a very long time. They came with matching envelopes. I thought they'd be fun to use for trio of notecards. On the right side of the pattern paper on each of these I used one of the edge dies from the Edge Appeal {border die set}.


I paired up the cute tree mouse with the Watercolor Tidings {paper pack}. I die cut the mouse and a kraft mat using a die from the Scallops & Circles {nesting dies}. 

Copic Markers used:
Mouse: R00, R20, W0, W1, W3, W5
Sweater: R20, R14, R37, C0, C2
Scarf: YG11, G24, G46
Tree: E21, E23, E25, YG11, G24, G46
Ornament: R20, R14, R37
Snow: C0, C2
Sky: B0000


I thought the ornament papers from the Quiet Christmas Morning {paper pack} paired up nicely with the cute ornament mouse. I die cut the mouse and a kraft mat using a die from the Dashes and Frills Hearts {die set}. I used a gold Wink of Stella pen for the top of the ornament.

Copic Markers used:
Mouse: R00, R20, W0, W1, W3, W5
Scarf: R20, R14, R37
Ornament: BG70, BG72, BG75
Snow: C0, C2
Sky: BG70


I chose a pretty plaid paper for this one from the I'll Be Home for Christmas {paper pack}. I die cut the mouse and a kraft mat using a die from the Scallops & Ovals {nesting dies}. I also added a strip of red card stock underneath the pattern paper so the tiny hearts would pop.

Copic Markers used:
Mouse: R00, R20, W0, W1, W3, W5
Sweater: YG11, G24, G46, C0, C2
Sled: E21, E23, E25
Gift: R20, R14, R37
Snow: C0, C2
Sky: B0000


I added some fun glitter to the ornament, the green scarf, and the gift using a Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Gloss pen. These were all so fun to make. Hope you like them!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Inky hugs,
Crystal

4 comments:

  1. These are adorable! I love your coloring skills!

    Linda Abel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww... thank you so much, Linda! They were so much fun to color.

      Delete
  2. Marisela Delgado said: Oh my goodness, Crystal, these are so freakin' CUTE! I absolutely LOVE these! 😍 Mari

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you SO much, Mari! I'm so glad you like them. Inky hugs!

      Delete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.