Friday, April 26, 2024

Spring into Christmas 2024 {BYSHC} Linky Party ~ The List Guy ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!
I'm sneaking in another card for the Spring into Christmas 2024 {BYSHC} Linky Party! I had a fun idea using one of my favorite holiday stamps, The List Guy, from our wonderful Sponsor Unity Stamp Co. and I just HAD to make it!


I ink smooshed my background using Twisted Citron, Evergreen Bough, and Mowed Lawn Distress Inks on Stampers Select White card stock from Papertrey Ink. I let it dry completely overnight. I heat embossed the wonderful Christmas All Around Background stamp, also from Unity using Wow Clear Embossing ink and Glory Gold Embossing powder from Stampin' Up. I die cut the background using the largest die from the Scallops & Rectangles {nesting dies}. And then I just had to add some splatters. I used Apple Barrel White Acrylic paint and the Mowed Lawn Distress Ink for my splatters. I let it dry and then adhered it using iCraft UltraBond Adhesive from our wonderful Sponsor Therm O Web to a white A2 top fold card base.


I stamped The List Guy and colored him up with some Copic markers. I fussy cut him on the line except around the fuzzy white parts I left a bit of a white border around those. And then I cut the edges with my Tim Holtz Tonic Guillotine Comfort Paper Trimmer. I added a bunch of 3D Foam Squares from our wonderful Sponsor Therm O Web and popped Santa up on the card. 

Here's a list of the Copic markers I used:

Skin: E000, E00, E11, E04
Beard / Fuzzy Trim: C00, C1, C3
Hat / Suit: R20, R14, R46
Belt: N0, N1, N3, N5, Y11, Y15, Y28
 

It took me a while to decide on a sentiment that would compliment the background and not be too big. I decided to go with the 'Merry Christmas' from the Gotta Love Sentiments, also from Unity. I heat embossed it on Green Parakeet card stock from Papertrey Ink. I also popped it up using the 3D Foam Squares.


I have had SO much fun playing along with the Spring into Christmas 2024 {BYSHC} Linky Party! So much fun that I just had to make another card. And I might have one more... it's not quite done yet so I'm not sure if I'll make the deadline. I hope that you'll stop by the Linky Party and check out the cards that have been linked up. Lots of fabulous inspiration!! Don't forget the Linky Party ends at 11:59pm PST tonight. Get those entries in! Have an ink-tastic day!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.}

12 comments:

  1. I love the background and the way you colored the Santa image! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a wonderful card! I love your background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your BG came out perfect! I love that stamp embossed in gold. And that Santa - he's so big! Fabulous card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this Santa. I think I need to add him to my collection. That is a fabulous background too. Thanks for this fun week. All the cards were fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so very much, Liz! Glad you were able to join us!

      Delete
  5. Such a fun card! Love this Santa!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute! Your background is fabulous, and the image...I love that Santa is so, so overly big! So cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.