Friday, April 26, 2024

Spring into Christmas 2024 {BYSHC} Linky Party ~ Christmas Blessings Angels ~ RAM Stamps

 Hello there crafty friend!
I'm back with my last card for the Spring into Christmas 2024 {BYSHC} Linky Party! It's also my last card for the {BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 44. My card for today features a mix of products from a couple of our wonderful Linky Party Sponsors.


I just LOVE the adorable angels from the Christmas Blessings Angels from our lovely Sponsor Rachelle Anne Miller Stamps also known as RAM Stamps. These cuties are also in a bundle called Happy Holidays Christmas Digital Stamp Set along with three more adorable digi stamps. Anyone else love the instant gratification of purchasing digi stamps?! I definitely do! I love buying a digi stamp, combining it with others in a Word Document and then printing it off. Then I can head on up to my studio and play! So easy!


I paired up the beautiful Christmas Blessings Angels with papers that I got last year from Hobby Lobby called Star of Bethlehem. These are large papers - I believe they measure 8-1/2 x 11". I die cut them using a die from the Frayed Edge Stacklets from our wonderful Sponsor Taylored Expressions
 

Here's a look at this month's Sketch 44. There's still some time to play along with the sketch!! Entries must be submitted prior to April 30th at 11:59pm PST. And if you play along with the Spring into Christmas {BYSHC} Linky Party and use this sketch be sure to get your card entered today before 11:59pm PST!


I adhered the pretty paper to a white A2 top fold card turned on it's side using iCraft UltraBond Adhesive from our wonderful Sponsor Therm O Web. I fussy cut the angels leaving a white border around them. I added a bunch of 3D Foam Squares from our wonderful Sponsor Therm O Web and popped the angels up on the card. I finished off the card by adding a few Translucent Enamel Dots from our awesome Sponsor Gina Marie Designs.


I have had SO much fun playing along with the Spring into Christmas 2024 {BYSHC} Linky Party! I hope that you've been inspired to make a few Christmas cards to relieve some of the holiday stress. I know that I am feeling great about all the cards I made. Thank you ALL so much for stopping by my blog and commenting on my cards. I've truly enjoyed each of the comments. And I hope that you'll stop by the Linky Party and check out the cards that have been linked up. Lots of fabulous inspiration!! And if you have a bit of time today you could still enter into the Linky Party... it ends at 11:59pm PST tonight. Have an ink-tastic day!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.}

14 comments:

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.