Wednesday, April 24, 2024

Membership Wednesday ~ April 2024 UU Too Much Cake ~ Unity Stamp Co.

  Hello there crafty friend!
Today I'm sharing a sweet birthday card featuring the adorable stamp from the April 2024 Uniquely Unity membership from Unity. This was a super quick card and I think it turned out pretty cute.


I stamped the bird and sentiment on a large scrap of Stampers Select White Card Stock from Papertrey Ink using Black Amalgam Ink from Gina K. Designs. I colored up the bird using my Copic markers.
Here's a quick list of the Copic markers I used:

Bird: Y11, Y15, Y35, YR21, YR15, YR16, E25
Party Hat: RV10, RV11, RV06, B000, B00
Ground: C00


I paired up the cute bird with the Pastel Party Parade {paper pack}. I cut a 4-1/4 x 5-1/2" piece of the sprinkles pattern paper that I adhered to a white A2 top fold card base. 


I tore the edges of the bird panel, added foam tape to the back and then popped it up on the card. So quick and cute!
 

And here's a look at the awesome Uniquely Unity membership! Such a fun stamp!

 Well, that's it for me today! I hope you've been inspired to play with your membership stamps!
Hope you have an ink-tastic day!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is on. Your lovely comment will appear once approved.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.