Saturday, April 20, 2024

Spring into Christmas 2024 {BYSHC} Linky Party ~ Cocoa Love ~ Not 2 Shabby

 Hello there crafty friend!
I'm back for Day 2 of the Spring into Christmas 2024 {BYSHC} Linky Party with another cute holiday card! It was so much fun checking out the inspiration shared yesterday for the start of the Linky Party. So many beautiful cards! Today I'm sharing a card using a sweet stamp from return Sponsor Not 2 Shabby called Cocoa Love Stamp Set.


If you follow my blog, you may be experiencing deja vu! LOL! I copied a card I made back in February for our sketch challenge. I just changed up the papers. If you're interested in seeing this cards twin, you can check it out here... {BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 42 ~ Cocoa Love ~ Not 2 Shabby.


Here's a quick list of the Copic markers I used to color up this cute stamp:

Brown: E21, E23, E25
Red: R20, R14, R37
White: C00, C1, C3
Warm Gray: W00, W1, W2
Cheeks: R00, R20


I adhered all my layers together using iCraft UltraBond Adhesive from our wonderful Sponsor Therm O Web. I heat embossed the sentiment using Sugar Cube Pigment ink from our lovely Sponsor Taylored Expressions. I die cut the heat embossed sentiment and the cup using the Cocoa Love Shabby Snips Die Set. I adhered the two pieces together with the sentiment overlapping the cup a bit and then I added a bunch of iCraft 3D Foam Squares from Therm O Web to the back of both and popped them up on the card.


My card design was inspired by {BYSHC} Sketch 42. I used the measurements directly from the sketch for my card. The only thing I changed up was adding the cup of cocoa with my sentiment for my focal piece. I really enjoyed this sketch!


Before you leave, be sure to stop by Not 2 Shabby! Jamie shared a 15% OFF code with us to shop... use code BYSHC! Woohoo!! And if you haven't already, stop by the Spring into Christmas 2024 {BYSHC} Linky Party to check out all the wonderful Holiday inspiration being shared!! Have a fantastic day!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.}

22 comments:

  1. This is lovely. Love that pretty plaid and of course, yummy (& cute!) cocoa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cocoa design and plaid paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute and sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card!!! So Beautiful using the sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that you're using some old sketches to play!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the plaid paper you've used on this one - perfect with your image which is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your cuppa cocoa is so much fun with that beautiful paid background paper!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a fun card with the cute cocoa cup and nice plaid background!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute and yummy card!!😊❤️

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute and yummy card!! Love the plaid too!!❤️

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.