Thursday, April 18, 2024

Snarky Kitty Card ~ Kitty Boop ~ Unity Stamp Co.

Hello there crafty friend! 
Popping in with a super cute and snarky kitty card featuring the sweet new Kitty Boop from Unity Stamp Co. I am loving this adorable kitty and right now she's the spotlight steal over at Unity!! Can't pass her up at $6.99! A serious steal!


I paired up the cute kitty with the Timeworn Paws Anthology {paper pack}. I love the vintage vibe of these papers! I colored up the kitty with a handful of Copic markers and die cut her with a tag die from the Make a Tag {die set}. I also die cut the HILARIOUS sentiment using one of the dies from the Scalloped & Stitched Sentiment Nesting Dies.


Inspiration for my card came from the TOP Inky Inspiration Sketch 20. If you follow my blog, you've seen a few cards I've made using this fun sketch. I host a fun sketch challenge in my Tawny Owl Paperie | Inky Inspiration Facebook group. Lots of fun inspiration shared just about every day in the group, as well. I'd love to have you join us!


I distressed the edges of the kitty tag and the sentiment with Vintage Photo Distress Ink so the colors coordinated better with the pattern papers. Here's a quick list of the Copic Markers I used for the cute kitty: N0, N2, N4, C00, R00, R20, YR21, YR15.


I adhered the sentiment to the tag and added foam tape to the back of both. I popped them up on the card. Finished off the card with a few heart enamel dots from my stash. Loving how this card turned out! Have a wonderful night friends!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky hugs,
Crystal

{Please note that comment moderation is on. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

4 comments:

  1. Having cats this is so true. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Purrfectly pawesome. And in my basket because of you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.