Thursday, April 25, 2024

Love You, Mom! ~ Snarky Mama ~ Unity Stamp Co.

Hello there crafty friend! 
Popping in with a pretty Mother's Day card featuring the beautiful flowers from the brand new stamp called Snarky Mama from Unity Stamp Co. Even though I love all the fun and snarky sentiments in this kit, I just had to use the 'Love You, Mom!' sentiment. I miss my mama every single day.


I paired up the pretty flowers with the Kindness is Magic {paper pack}. I really love the yellow in this paper and wanted to color the flowers yellow! Which I did using a handful of Copic markers and die cut them with a stitched arch die from the Scallops & Arches {nesting dies}. I also die cut the sentiment using one of the dies from the Scalloped & Stitched Sentiment Nesting Dies.

Here's a quick list of the Copic markers I used:

Yellow Flowers: Y11, Y15, Y35, E23, E25
Red Flowers: R14, R46
Leaves: YG03, YG63, YG97


Inspiration for my card came from the {BYSHC} Sketch #7. This is one of my favorite sketches from the Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers Facebook group. If you're interested in seeing more fun sketches, check out the group or stop by the Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers blog. I'd love to have you join us!


I die cut a scalloped arch from Kraft card stock from Papertrey Ink using the next largest die from the Scallops & Arches {nesting dies}. I used the dimensions for the sketch for my paper layers {minus the die cuts, of course}. The yellow card stock is Daffodil Delight from Stampin' Up and the green card stock is Prairie Grass from Papertrey Ink.


I adhered the sentiment to the arches and added foam tape to the back of both. I popped them up on the card. This turned out prettier than I had thought! Have a wonderful night friends!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky hugs,
Crystal

{Please note that comment moderation is on. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.