Thursday, April 25, 2024

Spring into Christmas 2024 {BYSHC} Linky Party ~ Winter Cardinals ~ Pink & Main

 Hello there crafty friend!
I can't believe how fast the time is going by! We are nearing the end of the Spring into Christmas 2024 {BYSHC} Linky Party! It's always so sad to reach the end, but I'm super happy to be adding so many cards to my stash!


I had another fun idea for a CAS card. This time I used the adorable Winter Cardinals from our wonderful Sponsor Pink & Main. I die cut the cute cardinal using a circle die from the Scallops & Circles {nesting dies} from our lovely Sponsor Unity Stamp Co. I also die cut a mat from red card stock using the next largest die in the set. And I die cut a card front of white card stock using the Fancy Lattice Backdrop die from our sweet Sponsor Lawn Fawn.


As always, I used the fabulous Pressure Pal from our awesome Sponsor Twiddler's Nook when I stamped the sweet bird. I also used it when I heat embossed the sentiment. I prepped the red card stock using the TE Anti-Static Powder Tool from our fabulous Sponsor Taylored Expressions. And then I stamped the sentiment using the Sugar Cube White Pigment ink also from Taylored Expressions. I added Alabaster White embossing powder from Brutus Monroe and then melted the powder with a Wagner Precision Heat Tool.


I colored up the bird using my Copic markers and then adhered the circles. I adhered the trimmed sentiment to the circles and then added a bunch of 3D Foam Squares from our wonderful Sponsor Therm O Web. To finish off the card, I added a few red rhinestones from the Rainbow Bling Rhinestones from our fabulous Sponsor Gina Marie Design. Love how this card turned out!

Here's a quick list of the Copic Markers I used:

Cardinal: R20, R14, R46, Y35, E23, W0, W1, W3
Scarf: YG11, G24, G46
Candy Canes: R20, R14, R46, C00, C1


I hope you'll stop by the Spring into Christmas 2024 {BYSHC} Linky Party to check out all the wonderful Holiday inspiration being shared! I've been inspired by so many of the cards! I sure hope you'll stop by and check it out! Have an ink-tastic day!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.}

12 comments:

  1. Love this sweet cardinal and the textued background! Adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dimension that your 3D folder brings out in this design. Just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute card. Love the cardinal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have this beautiful set, but haven't inked it up yet... What a beautiful card, Crystal. Love that the Cardinal is the focal point.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card!!! That beautiful colored bird, embossing folder, and design is perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.