Friday, June 30, 2023

{BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 34 ~ Let it Snow Collection ~ Doodlebug Designs Inc.

Hello there crafty friend!
I'm sharing one last Christmas card for the {BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 34 for the Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers Facebook group. Today is the last day to get your entries in for this month's challenge. My card today features papers and ephemera from Doodlebug Designs... yup, the Let it Snow Collection again!


I shared a card using the Let it Snow Collection for this month's sketch at the beginning of the month and I just couldn't help but make another. I love these papers and the ephemera (die cut pieces) are just too cute! They also make for really quick cards which is such a bonus right now while we're on Summer break.


I created a little background by combining two pattern papers from the Let it Snow 6x6 paper pad. I combined a couple ephemera pieces from the Let it Snow Odds & Ends pack for a little scene and grounded my scene with a sentiment die cut piece from the Let it Snow Chit Chat pack that I popped up with foam tape.  


I finished off the card by adding a few snowflake stickers but I can't seem to find the packaging to share which pack they are from. So sorry about that! I know it's from Doodlebug Designs as well... just not sure which collection.


Here's one last look at {BYSHC} Sketch Challenge #34 for the month of June. If you have a little time today maybe you can play along but remember to get your entry into the album before 11:59pm PST to count towards the challenge. If you're interested in seeing a bit more inspiration for this sketch, check out the amazing inspiration from the design team over on the {BYSH} Cardmakers blog!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

2 comments:

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.