Wednesday, June 28, 2023

Membership Wednesday ~ June 2023 Whit Kit Sending Smiles ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!
I had a bit of fun playing with the June 2023 Whit Kit from Unity Stamp Co. I made two mini slimline cards and two A2 sized cards. I really love this month's kit!! I have a bunch of photos to share so let's get to them... 


My first mini slimline... I actually made both of the mini slimline cards at the same time. It was so easy just cutting the 6x6" pattern paper from the paper pack in half. I just HAD to make two cards!


I used the pretty hot air balloon paper and the travel insignia {not sure if that's the right term to use, but I'm going with it} paper for my layers on the mini slimline white card front measuring 6 x 6", scored at 3".


The clouds are die cut from another pattern paper from the paper pack using the adorable stitched cloud dies from the kit. Love this paper pack! The soft colors are so beautiful. The photos really don't do them justice.


Here's the second mini slimline card using the other half of the pattern papers. I also added a few clouds to this one.


The sentiment is from the Sending Smiles stamps. I stamped it with Black Amalgam ink, trimmed it and adhered it to the card.


These were really quick cards to make and the only stamping was for the sentiment.


Love how these turned out!


My third card and the first of my two A2 cards... for this one I used the TOP Inky Inspiration Sketch 13 that I shared yesterday. When I saw the world map papers it just made sense to use this sketch.

Here's another look at the sketch. So fun!


For this card I stamped that hot air balloon on white card stock and colored the basket and little flags. I also stamped the hot air balloon onto one of the pattern papers. I fussy cut it and colored the edges of the balloon with a Memento Tuxedo black marker and then I adhered it to the colored hot air balloon essentially paper piecing the balloon. I die cut a few more clouds with the same pattern paper and adhered them to the balloon and then I popped the whole piece up with foam tape.


I stamped the sentiment from the Sending Smiles stamps and die cut it using one of the dies from the Scalloped & Stitched Sentiment Nesting Die Set, also from Unity. I popped it up on the card with foam tape. I think this one turned out so fun!


My fourth and last card using the same sketch again but I used different pattern papers from the Cloud Hopper Chronicles paper pack. These papers are just the cutest and filled with the prettiest colors! Love them!


This time I stamped the hot air balloon on white card stock with Black Amalgam ink and I colored it up with some Copic markers. And yup. I die cut more clouds from the same papers. I couldn't help myself. They are just too cute! Here's a quick list of the Copic markers I used ~ R00, R02, YG11, B0000, B000, E55, E57.


I didn't pop anything up on the card. I kind of wish I had because it's missing that bit of dimension you can see in the third card. I do still love how this turned out though using a mix of papers from the kit.


Here's a look at the wonderful Whit Kit for June!! So beautiful! This wonderful card kit is available for only $42.99. That includes shipping! Members get a $6.95 discount on every order from Unity over $45. Members are also able to purchase past Whit Kit stamp sets for just $14 and past Whit Kit paper packs for $2 off!! So awesome!!! 

That's it for me today! I'll be back in two weeks with inspiration for one of the new July memberships!! Have an ink-tastic day!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is on. Your lovely comment will appear once approved.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.