Sunday, June 11, 2023

Masculine Birthday ~ Shatter & Keepin it Classy ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!
Sharing a fun masculine card today using the amazing new Shatter background stamp and Keepin it Classy stamps that just released over at Unity Stamp Co. I had a fun idea using the Joseph's Coat Technique and I think it turned out pretty cool.


The background was ink smooshed with Tumbled Glass and Salty Ocean Distress Oxide inks. I left a lot of white on the background too. I then stamped the cool Shatter background stamp using a Wow Clear Embossing ink. I applied Crystal Clear Embossing powder to the inked background and melted it with my heat tool. 


I wanted the embossing nice and thick and I meant to restamp the background in my stamp platform but I forgot to replace my corner magnet and pulled out my card stock. SO... I heated up the embossed background and dabbed it in the embossing powder and then melted it again. I did this a few times all over the card front so the embossed area was well embossed. And then I blended over the entire background with Black Soot Distress Oxide ink. The black ink covered the background that wasn't heat embossed giving this wonderful dimension to the card!


Love how the background turned out! I trimmed it up and adhered it to a black card front. I then stamped the car from the Keepin it Classy stamps and colored it up with my Copic markers. Here's a quick list of the Copic markers that I used: YR000, YR15, YR68, Y02, Y15, N0, N2, N4, C00, C1, C3


I fussy cut the car on the line. Made the edges look all nice and neat with a Memento Tuxedo Black marker. I added a bunch of foam tape to the back of the car and popped it up on the card. To finish off the card, I trimmed the sentiment and adhered it to the card and trimmed off the excess that was hanging off the edge.






 If you haven't already, you really should stop by Unity Stamp Co. and check out all the amazing new background stamps that were released along with a few new ones!! 

Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is on. Your lovely comment will appear once approved.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.