Friday, June 23, 2023

{BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 34 ~ Lovely Legs Hugging Elves ~ Colorado Craft Company

  Hello there crafty friend!
I'm sharing another Christmas card for the {BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 34 for the Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers Facebook group. This time I played with a fun digi stamp from Colorado Craft Company called Lovely Legs Hugging Elves. Did you know that Colorado Craft Company started selling digi stamps?! I was super excited to get couple of their digi stamps during one of their Buy One Get One sales... such a fab sale!


I paired up this sweet Lovely Legs Hugging Elves digi stamp with the Santa Claus Lane 6x6 paper pad from Echo Park Paper Co. These fun plaid papers have stitches on some of the plaid which reminds me of the stitched ribbons I used to hoard from Stampin' Up. I thought it was a fun plaid paper and the perfect colors for my focal panel.


The digi stamp was inserted into a Microsoft Word Document where I adjusted the size of the image. I kept it kind of big because I wanted it to be a large focal panel. I love how the line of the snow works so well with the line of the focal panel in the sketch. This digi stamp is so perfect for this sketch! Here's a quick list of the Copic markers I used to color up the digi stamp:

Skin ~ E000, E00, E11, E04
Dress / Red Shoes ~ C00, C1, C3, R20, R17, R27
Pants ~ Y06, Y15
Jacket ~ YG11, G24, G46, Y15
Belts ~ N0, N2, N4, N6, Y06, Y28
Black Shoes ~ N0, N2, N4, N6
Snow ~ C00, C1, C3
Sky ~ B000


I die cut a piece of white card stock with a die from the Double Roped Rectangle dies from Gina Marie Designs. I trimmed the copic colored digi stamp to fit inside of the die cut rectangle. I covered the back of the die cut with lots of foam tape and popped it up on the card. The sentiment is a sticker from the Christmas Clippings Stickers from Tim Holtz and Idea-ology. I trimmed the ends with my scissors and just stuck it on the card. I love these sentiment stickers! They have been so handy!


Here's another look at the {BYSHC} Sketch 34 for this month's challenge. Did you know that Colorado Craft Company is sponsoring this month's challenge? The winner of this month's challenge will receive a fun prize package of Colorado Craft Company goodies!! I sure hope you'll join us and play along... there's still a whole week left to enter the challenge!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is on. Your lovely comment will appear once approved.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.