Monday, June 12, 2023

Love the Story ~ Wrinkle & Our Blooming Story ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!
Sharing my last card from the fun Instagram Hop for Unity and Brutus Monroe's awesome collaboration of background stamps. This time I'm featuring the Wrinkle background stamp... I've played with this stamp a few times now and can't get enough of it!!


This time I stamped the Wrinkle background very simply using Vintage Photo and Ground Espresso Distress Oxide inks on Kraft card stock from Papertrey Ink. I die cut it with the awesome Deckle & Stitches Nesting dies and adhered it to an Early Espresso card front measuring 4-1/4 x 5-1/2". I then adhered my card front to a white A2 top fold card base measuring 4-1/4 x 11"; scored at 5-1/2".


The gorgeous typewriter stamp from Our Blooming Story was stamped with Black Amalgam ink from Gina K Designs. I colored it up with the following Copic Markers:

Flowers ~ RV10, RV13, RV14, BG11, BG23
Typewriter ~ BG70, BG72, BG75
Typewriter Ribbon ~ C00, C1, C3
Background {behind the flowers} ~ E30, E31 

I fussy cut the typewriter on the line and neatened up the edges by coloring it with a Memento Tuxedo Black marker. 


I stamped and trimmed the sentiment. Colored the heart in a bit with the same Copic Markers I used for the flowers. I then adhered it over the typewriter. I added a bunch of thin foam tape to the back of the typewriter and sentiment and popped it up on the card.


You can see some of the dimension in this photo. I love how this card turned out! And I'm really loving the Wrinkle background stamp. Head over to Unity to check out all the new background stamps and the other fun releases, too!!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky hugs, Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is on. Your lovely comment will appear once approved.}

2 comments:

  1. Beautifully done card! I love the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you like it, Tracy! Thank you for your sweet comment!

      Delete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.