Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Unity Stamp Company ~ Therm O Web ~ Deco Foil Designer Card Fronts!

Hello there crafty friend!
Today, I have a sweet little card to share using some brand new releases from a fabulous collaboration with Unity Stamp Company and Therm O Web... Deco Foil Designer Card Fronts!! These card fronts are so amazing!! I have been slow to taking on this foiling trend but now, I'm SOLD!!


These toner card fronts can be colored with markers, inks, sprays... I decided to do some ink smooshing. I used Spun Sugar, Tumbled Glass, and Shaded Lilac Distress Oxide inks. I smooshed the inks on my Tim Holtz Mixed Media Glass Mat and dipped the Circles A Plenty toner card front in the inks. I let the card front dry overnight. I wanted to make sure it was completely dry. I then die cut the Circles A Plenty toner card front with an oval die and ran it through my laminator with Pink Melon deco foil. While I had the inks out, I also ink smooshed a piece of Tim Holtz Distress Watercolor card stock and did a little splattering! I set those aside and got to coloring this adorable little girl and all the cute flowers from the Feeling Off kit!!


I used the following copic markers to color:

Skin ~ E000, E00, E21
Hair ~ E55, E57, E59
Clothes ~ R000, R00, R20
Glass ~ B0000, Y0000, Y06, C1
Flowers ~ Y0000, Y06, YG23, B0000, B00, BV0000, BV01, R00, R20


I fussy cut the images and adhered them to the oval. I trimmed the ink smooshed background down to 4-1/8 x 5-3/8" and adhered it to a white card base. I then popped up the oval piece with foam squares. I die cut the sentiment with a banner die and popped it up on the card, as well. A sweet little card to send off to a friend that's feeling a little off. Head over to the Unity website to see all the fabulous new releases... so many adorable stamps and foiling fun!!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky hugs,
Crystal

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.