Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Polka Dot Orchard ~ Tag it Tuesday ~ Cotton Candy Birthday Tag

Hello there crafty friend!
Today, I'm sharing a cute little birthday tag for Tag It Tuesday with Polka Dot Orchard!! I'm using the adorable Fine and Dandy Cotton Candy digi set from Polka Dot Orchard!


I combined and resized the cotton candy digi and the Happy Birthday sentiment... but I also cropped the sentiment. It actually says Happy Birthday Sugar so I cropped off the Sugar part. I didn't want the sentiment to be too big and take over the tag.


I colored the cute little cotton candy with the following copic markers ~ BV0000, BV000, BV01, BV11, R00, R20, C00, C1, C3. I fussy cut the cotton candy and set it aside. I colored the Happy Birthday sentiment with BV0000, BV000, R00, R20 and trimmed it down to fit on the tag.


I trimmed some pretty spring colored patterned papers from the Simply Spring paper pad from Doodlebug Designs and adhered them to a manila tag. I punched a hole through the papers and added a bit of white wide organdy ribbon. I tied a little bow with some white and purple baker's twine. I die cut the Stitched Ric Rac Die-namics from My Favorite Things from white card stock and cut it in half and adhered the pieces together. I adhered the ric rac piece to the tag and then popped up the cotton candy and sentiment.


 To finish off the tag, I added a few white enamel dots. I forgot to take a picture of the back of the tag... oops! I added some more patterned paper from the same pad to the back of the tag. I had laid the tag down on the paper and traced around the tag and the hole and just trimmed it and adhered it to the back of the tag. Such a cute birthday tag! I love how it turned out!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky hugs,
Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.