Monday, March 2, 2020

Polka Dot Orchard ~ Gnome Talkie Before Coffee!

Hello there crafty friend!
Today, I'm sharing a quick card using some pretty papers along with the adorable Gnome Talkie Before Coffee digi set from Polka Dot Orchard!!


I have been wanting to create with this adorable digi set since it's release, but haven't had time until now. I just love all the fun punny sentiments included in the set but this one in particular speaks to me because I definitely need that first cup of coffee in the morning!! And who doesn't love a cute gnome like this one!?! I sure do! So... I kept my card design simple. A fun coffee themed patterned paper and this digi stamp. Easy peasy! I trimmed down the paper from the Coffee Lovers {paper pack} from Unity Stamp Company and adhered it to a white card base. I set that aside and got to work on my digi.


I combined and resized the digi image and the sentiment in a Word document. I then print it off. Originally, I had planned to use the image in a larger wonky oval so you'll notice the stitching on the top of the cup, but I decided it was covering up too much of the paper. I fussy cut the image and then adhered it to a smaller wonky stitched rectangle die cut from white card stock that I mat on an oval die cut from Early Espresso card stock.


I used the following Copic markers to color the images:

Skin ~ E000, E00
Beard ~ C00, C1, C3
Clothes ~ E21, E23, E27, E51, YR21, R21, R22 
Mug ~ BG000, BG32, E25, E27, E47


This turned out to be quite a simple card, but I sure do love how it turned out! Hope you do too! Be sure to check out the Gnome Talkie Before Coffee digi set in the shop... it's still on sale (as of the time I'm writing this up!)!! So hurry and get it!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky hugs,
Crystal

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.