Friday, March 20, 2020

Scrapping for Less ~ Tea Party Collection ~ More Tea-rrific Inspiration!

Hello there crafty friend!
Today I have more tea-rrific inspiration using the sweet Tea Party Collection from the It's All About the Girls card kit! This collection is especially endearing for me because my Mom was a tea drinker and her favorite color was purple. So while I created with this collection she was in the forefront of my mind.


With that said, it's no surprise that a couple of the cards I made are cards that could be for Mother's Day. I know it's a couple months away but it sure doesn't hurt to have those in your stash, right?!


I used up almost every last scrap of the patterned papers on these four cards. I had a lot of fun mix matching the patterned papers for each of the cards. I even paper pieced for this first card. Isn't that tea pot just the cutest with those pink polka dots! Love it! And it works well with all the polka dots in the patterned papers and even the enamel dots play into that design!


I had a couple more of the wood icons left over in my collection so I stamped the cup and saucer with Memento Tuxedo black ink and colored it with the following copic markers ~ R81, R83, R85, E51. I kept the tea a light milky color because my Mom liked her tea with a lot of milk. I then fussy cut the cup/saucer and cleaned up the edges of the image with my Memento Tuxedo black marker. I adhered the cup/saucer to the wood icon with Ranger Multi Medium Matte. I then adhered the wood icon piece to a Grape Jelly die cut scalloped circle.


My third card is really very simple in the design... I adhered all of the layers on a card front measuring 4-1/4 x 5-1/2" of Pink Lemonade card stock and then adhered it to a white card base from my stash. I just adhered the sweet little wood icon tea pot to this card, along with the sentiment and was done. Very simple but sweet... I like it!


My last card is my favorite... I love the cute papers and the white embossed sentiment on the Plum Punch card stock. I colored this cup with the same copics as the other cup, but made it a bit darker. I also used BV0000, BV000, BV01 for the saucer. I used N0 and N2 to add some steam and for the ground. A similar design to the first two cards but I really love the way this one turned out!

I sure hope you've enjoyed more inspiration for the It's All About the Girls card kit!! I'll be back tomorrow with even more inspiration using the gorgeous Glass Slippers Collection!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky hugs,
Crystal

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.