Friday, March 6, 2020

Scrapping for Less ~ All About the Birthday Queen!

Hello there crafty friend!
Today, I'm here with another fun look at the Birthday Queen Collection from 
the It's All About the Girls card kit by Scrapping for Less! 


I was able to make four more card from this collection and I still have a few pieces of paper. I did use white card bases from my stash to make all of these cards. I kept the card design simple so I wouldn't cover up all of the pretty papers. 


My favorite trick for keeping the pretty papers visible in a card, is to use vellum card stock for the sentiment. I die cut a few different shapes from vellum card stock and then heat embossed the Birthday Queen sentiment with VersaMark watermark ink and gold embossing powder. I then used PLUS vellum glue tape to adhere the sentiment to my cards.



Aren't those pink and gold balloons just stunning?! And they pop with that dark navy blue background!! Love it! I added a few of the gold rhinestones from the mesh included in the collection. 


I love the turquoise color in this patterned paper. I used a Tempting Turquoise card front from my stash for this one and added a few more of those gold rhinestones. I also love that the stamp set included in this collection has numbers so you can customize the card for your recipient!!



Another fabulous paper with those beautiful balloons!! I adhered the paper to a Nightshift Blue card front cut from the card stock included in the kit. To finish off this one, I added a few of the glitter enamel dots included in the collection.



My last card has a simple layer of flower patterned paper that I trimmed to 4-1/8 x 5-3/8" and adhered to a white card base. I used the last of my glitter enamel dots from the collection on this card to finish up this card. That's it for me this time... I hope you like the cards I've shared and they inspire you to get inky with your card kit!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky hugs,
Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.