Friday, March 27, 2020

Scrapping for Less ~ March 2020 Flavor of the Month Card Kit ~ Sneak Peek

Hello there crafty friend!
Today, I am here with the last sneak peek of the wonderful A Farmhouse Spring card kit from Scrapping for Less before the reveal tonight! This card kit is jam packed with fabulous Spring images and the papers are sooo beautiful!! Definitely a must have kit!!


I am loving the ephemera pieces included in this month's kit so I just had to use this darling one for the focus on my card. I trimmed my patterned papers and adhered them to a Whipped Cream card front that was adhered to a white card base. I trimmed another piece of Whipped Cream card stock and stamped the 'spring greetings' stamp with Memento Tuxedo black ink. 


I adhered the piece of card stock with the sentiment to the card and then popped up the ephemera piece with foam squares. To finish off the card, I added a few of the enamel dots from the collection. Such a sweet card and pretty quick since I used that adorable ephemera piece! You definitely do not want to miss out on this card kit go subscribe now ---> A Farmhouse Spring card kit!

Be sure to come back tonight at midnight EST to check out the reveal of the card kit and to hop with us as the design team shares all kinds of wonderful inspiration!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky hugs,
Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.