Friday, March 13, 2020

Scrapping for Less ~ More Inspiration with the Be-You-tiful Collection!

Hello there crafty friend!
I'm here with more inspiration from Collection One of the It's All About the Girls card kit... I can't get enough of this kit and Collection One has been one of my most favorite collections! I have three cards to share today... I was able to use up most of my patterned paper and a few more of the awesome Sentiment Stickers included in the collection.



For my first card, I die cut the polka dot paper with the Loopy Rectangle die from Gina Marie Designs and then I stamped the cluster of stars included in the Be-You-tiful stamp set multiple times on the polka dot paper with Ranger Archival Jet black ink. I used my heat tool to dry the ink and popped it up on pink patterned paper with foam squares. I then adhered the entire panel to a white card base. I added the sentiment sticker and finished off the card with a few of the enamel dots included in the collection. I love how simple but beautiful this card is!


Another pretty simple card using up the patterned papers in the collection along with some ribbon from my stash and another fabulous sentiment sticker. It's not often that I make a card without some kind of stamping but this card came together so fast... I love it!


My last card for the Be-You-tiful collection just may be my favorite of all the cards I created using this collection. I wanted to use the Life sentiment sticker and thought it would be fun to incorporate the heart shape of the sentiment by die cutting the stamped face image with a stitched heart die. I happened to have a few more pieces of patterned paper that worked perfectly with the heart theme of the card, but they didn't quite fit a card base. So I adhered them together and then adhered them to the center of a white card base. I popped up the stitched heart die cut and adhered the Life sentiment, along with the last of my enamel dots in the collection. It felt really good to finish off some of my enamel dot collection.. lol! I just love this card! 

That's it for me! I hope you've been inspired by my cards today using the Be-You-tiful collection from the It's All About the Girls card kit. And if you haven't purchased this fabulous kit, there are still some in the shop!! Check it out here ---> It's All About the Girls card kit!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky hugs,
Crystal


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.