Monday, June 3, 2019

Unity Stamp Company ~ Uniquely Unity ~ In A Snap!

Hi there crafty friends!
I'm so excited to share my card today using the gorgeous new Uniquely Unity stamp called In A Snap from Unity Stamp Company!! I was inspired to go all black and white for this card because of the sentiment. 'Thanks for the memories'... just got me thinking about my childhood and the black and white photos that I used to look through in our family photo albums. So, I thought this stamp would be fun to color in black and white!


I was a little concerned because I'd never done this technique before using Copic markers... but I think it turned out really nice! I used only five Copic markers for this card ~ N0, N1, N2, N5, and the Colorless Blender.


Oh... and as a note or a tip... I have been changing out the broad tips for fine tips on all of my sketch markers and the fine tips came in very handy for the tight spots in coloring this image. 


Once I had my image colored, I die cut it with the beautiful Pleated Lace Rectangle die from Gina Marie Designs. I adhered gorgeous Harper's Boutique papers by The Paper Studio to my white card base and then popped up my panel using foam tape. To finish this card off I added a few drops of the Nuvo gloss ebony black crystal drops. I love how this turned out!


Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal

2 comments:

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.