Thursday, June 27, 2019

Polka Dot Orchard ~ Lifetime of Happiness ~ Laugh When You Can

Hi crafty friends!
Today, I have a pretty card using the beautiful Lifetime of Happiness digi set from Polka Dot Orchard! Poppies are one of my favorite flowers so when I saw this beautiful set designed by Kimberly Wiener, I knew I just had to create with it!


I also just adore this fabulous sentiment included in the digi set. I like to be pretty positive and happy so this sentiment spoke to me. I thought it worked well with a few poppies. So I resized them and added them to each side of the sentiment in my Word Document. I print my images and got to coloring! I used the following copic markers for the poppies ~ YR07, YR15, YR21, R27, E41.


I die cut the image with a large stitched rectangle die and then added some silk splatters in Cranberry Bliss and Gold, using a mask to cover the sentiment. I adhered the panel to a layer of Pure Poppy card stock that I die cut with a large scalloped rectangle die. I then adhered the entire panel onto a card front of True Black card stock and then to a white card base.


I colored a couple extra poppies that I popped up on the panel. You can see a bit of the dimension it gives to the card in this last picture.

I love this digi set so much! Kimberly made such beautiful poppies... so fun to color!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.