Friday, June 28, 2019

Scrapping for Less ~ June 2019 Flavor of the Month Card Kit ~ Sneak Peek

Hello there crafty friends!
Today, I'm sharing a sneak peek of the fabulous June 2019 Flavor of the Month card kit called Under the Sea Babies!! This is THE most adorable kit ever!!


As a busy mom, I am always looking for quick and easy ways to make a card and let me tell you... the papers in this month's kit are just perfect for a quick and easy card that is also super adorable!


I die cut this beautiful background paper ~ easy peasy!! Then I just stamped the adorable mermaid and fish... and had some fun coloring! I fussy cut and then adhered all of my colored images directly to the card and added the cute little enamel dots included in the collection... done!


Here's a list of the copic markers I used for my card:

Skin ~ E000, E00, E21
Hair ~ E09, E15, E97
Top/Tail ~ V000, V04, V12
Fish 1 ~ YR12, YR15, YR16
Fish 2 ~ Y06, B000, B02

That's it for me today! Be sure to use the hashtag #FOTMundertheseababies in your social media showing projects you made using the June 2019 Under the Sea Babies FOTM card kit. Your project just might be featured by Scrapping for Less!! How fun! I can't wait to see your creations with this fabulous kit!

Thanks for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.