Thursday, June 27, 2019

Unity Stamp Company ~ Naturally Beautiful ~ Be Your Own Kind of Beautiful

Hello there crafty friends!
I'm back with another post today for the new Unity Stamp Company release!! Woohoo!!
I love love love the gorgeous stamps in the Naturally Beautiful set by Graciellie Design... and I got to thinking that it would be fun to make a card with some clear card stock so 
I decided to make a clear panel card.


So basically a clear panel card has a layer of clear card stock or acetate that shows through to the inside of the card. I used a pretty stitched scallop border die to cut my white card base and then I cut three addition pieces of white card stock to adhere on either side of my clear card stock.


Here's a close up picture that shows the layer of clear card stock in between the layers of 
white card stock.


Now... back to the gorgeous oranges and blossoms in this stamp kit!! Eeep! Love it!
I colored them with the following Copic marker ~ Y06, Y11, YR15, YR16, G12, G24, G28.
I fussy cut the image and then I traced the shape of the fussy cut image on another piece of white card stock and fussy cut that out, as well. I adhered the beautiful oranges to the front of the card.


And then I flipped it open and adhered the clean white piece over the messy back. I hope this picture gives a good visual for what I mean. I sure had a lot of fun creating this card! I love to work with clear card stock, but I just don't do it enough! I hope this inspires you to pull out that clear card stock or acetate and make a fun card!

I'm sharing more of my cards for the Unity Stamp Company new release this evening on my Instagram as part of a Instagram hop... to check those out you can click on the tab above just under the heading of my blog.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.