Friday, June 7, 2019

Scrapping for Less ~ Picket Fence ~ Be a Unicorn of the Sea

Hey there crafty friends!
I have a couple super fun cards to share today using the fabulous Be a Unicorn of the Sea stamp set by Picket Fence. Oh my goodness... this is an adorable set!!


I paired the fabulous set with the beautiful Watercolor Wishes paper by Lawn Fawn. I stamped the schools of fish and bubbles directly on the Watercolor Wishes paper using Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide ink and Powder Blue ink by Gina K. Designs. I adhered that to another layer from the paper pad and then I set it aside. 


I stamped several of the narwhals and started coloring... I wanted my narwhals to have some pink-purple so I started by coloring them with the V000 Copic marker. I then added some grays to the narwhals using C00, C2, and C3.


 I fussy cut the narwhals and adhered them to my panels... popping up one of the narwhals for dimension. Once I had my panels done, I set them on the white card base so I could decide where to put the sentiment. Using my stamp platform I positioned the sentiment just so and was able to remove the panel and then stamp without worrying about getting extra ink on my panel. For my first card, I stamped the sentiment with Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide ink and then just barely inked up the bottom portion of the sentiment with the Powder Blue ink and stamped it again.
I love the effect it gives to the sentiment!


For my second card, I did all the same steps except I turned my card base and made my panel slightly larger to fit the card. For the sentiment on this one, I just used Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide ink.


To finish off both of my cards I added drops of the gorgeous Nuvo Dream Drops Fairy Wings.
Oh my goodness the color of these drops is seriously dreamy! Love them!!

I'm entering my first card into the challenge over at Freshly Made Sketches!
Love their sketches... and this one is so simple and awesome! Love it!



Thanks so much for checking out my blog!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.