Monday, June 10, 2019

Polka Dot Orchard ~ National Iced Tea Day

Hi there crafty friends!
Today, I have a quick card to share with you using the sweet Endless 

It's perfect for celebrating National Iced Tea Day!


My card design took a left turn from my original idea but I love how it turned out!
I colored the image with the following Copic markers ~ Y06, Y13, Y17, RV10, RV63, RV66, V0000, V04, V12, G12, G14, B000, E11. I adhered the white frame from the Wonky Scalloped Frame dies by Avery Elle onto a kraft card base. To color the Love die cut sentiment, I used a few of the Copic markers I used to color the cup. I colored a section of white card stock in an ombre style and then die cut it using the Love die by My Favorite Things. I love using this technique for die cut letters... it's also a great way to customize your colors on the letters if you can't find just the right card stock to coordinate with your design. 


I colored up my cup of iced tea cup and then fussy cut it... popped it up on the card adhering the 'Iced Tea' sentiment to the cup. Oh... and I customized my mat for the sentiment by coloring a scrap of white card stock with the RV66 copic marker. I adhered the sentiment and trimmed around it... super easy peasy way to coordinate with copics! I adhered a few sequins... adding one to the center of the flower. Done! A pretty simple design... but I think it turned out cute!

Polka Dot Orchard has a sale going just for today!! Go check it out ---> here!!

Thanks so much for checking out my blog post!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal

2 comments:

  1. Very cute! Such nice coloring! That is a good idea to color several elements with Copics. I like a good color match.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.