Sunday, June 9, 2019

Unity Stamp Company ~ Planner Gal: Thinking About Wine... or Tea?!

Hello crafty friends!
Today, I have a few cards to share using the beautiful new Planner Gal: Thinking About Wine kit... this kit is the current freebie with a $75+ order at Unity Stamp Company. I had so much
fun coloring her up that I just couldn't seem to stop making cards!!


My first card using some of my precious hoard of Basic Grey papers Perhaps... I can't believe I cut into these!! But I sure love how this card turned out! I used the Outside In Stitched Scalloped Rectangle Stackables by Lawn Fawn. I used the following Copic markers:
Skin ~ E000, E00, E21
Hair ~ E55, E57, E59
Clothes ~ V91, V93, V95, N0, N1
Wine Glass/Bottle ~ RV91, RV95, R12, YR00, N0, N1 


For this card, I used the Stampin' Up! Painted with Love Specialty DSP. I die cut the background piece with a stitched rectangle die and the hearts paper with the Memory Box Wrapped Scalloped Rectangles die. I popped up the main focal panel and adhered the fussy cut girl directly on the paper.
I used the following Copic markers for this card:
Skin ~ E000, E00, E21
Hair ~ Y21, YR12, YR14, E15, E18
Clothes ~ R12, R22, N0, N1
Watch - BG23, N1


For my last card, I used the same SU! papers as the second card and the same dies as the first card. I adhered my layers on a Kraft card base, popping up the center scalloped panel using foam tape. I stamped the sentiment from Beau-Tea-Ful Friend onto Kraft card stock using VersaMark watermark ink and heat embossed a fine white embossing powder. 


I fussy cut the image and popped it up on the card using dimensionals. I colored in the tea mug from the recently released Hot Mess {border backgrounds} and fussy cut it out.
I used the following Copic markers for this card:
Skin ~ E000, E00, E21
Hair ~ Y21, YR12, YR14, E15
Clothes ~ N0, N1, BG11, BG23
Tea Mug ~ Y06, YR15, YR21


For my last touch on this card, I added a few little pearls from Little Things from Lucy's Cards ~ Crystal Collection ~ Harmony Sparkly Shaker Mix.


I love how these three cards turned out! Such a fun kit to play with!

Thanks for checking out my blog post!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal




2 comments:

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.