Tuesday, September 1, 2026

{BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 73 ~ A Little Dash ~ Unity Stamp Co.

Hello there crafty friend!
It's time for a new sketch challenge over in the Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers Facebook group! Today I'm sharing a sweet Christmas card with a vintage vibe using papers and an adorable stamp from our wonderful Sponsor Unity Stamp Co.! One lucky winner will win a $25 gift card to Unity!! Woohoo!


I inked up the super cute and adorable reindeer from A Little Dash. I love this little guy! He's just too cute! I die cut him using a die from the Scallops & Circles {nesting dies}. And then I colored him up with the following Copic markers:

Reindeer: E000, E21, E23
Nose: R20, R14, R27
Antlers: E21, D23, E25
Ears: R00, R20, E21
Hooves: C2, C3, C5, C7
Scarf / Gift: R20, R14, R27, BG10, BG72
Ground: C2


I paired up the reindeer with the A Dash of Christmas {paper pack}. I love the vintage style papers in this paper pack!! I die cut my background layer using a die from the Deckle & Stitches {nesting dies}. The banner down the middle was die cut using a die from the Scallops & Banners {nesting dies}. And then for the banner across I just trimmed that with my paper trimmer and cut the fishtails using my scissors.


All of the layers are adhered to a Kraft A2 card base. I distressed the edges of the circle and the sentiment with the residual ink from my brown blending brush. I kept it light and pretty much covered the whole circle around the reindeer. The sentiment is adhered directly to the card. I popped up the reindeer circle using foam tape. I finished off the card with some Sakura White Gelly Roll pen dots on his cheeks.


Here's a look at {BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 73 for the month of September. If you're interested in seeing a bunch more inspiration for this sketch, check out the amazing inspiration from the design team over on the {BYSH} Cardmakers blog!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Inky hugs,
Crystal

4 comments:

  1. Love this so much! What a sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything about this card! I hope this little reindeer stamp goes on sale before Christmas.

    Linda Abel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet lil' card! You have inspired me

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.