Hello there crafty friend!
I was inspired to play once again with a fun sketch challenge AND the brand new Witchy Woman stamps from Unity. I mean... there's a cat!
Anywho, I just had to ink up the gal with the cat from the Witchy Woman stamps. I colored her up with a few Copic markers and fussy cut her leaving a white border around the image.
Copic Markers used:
Skin: E000, E00, E11
Eye Shadow: R11, R22
Blush: R00, R20
Lips: R22
Hair / Cat: C0
Dress: BG000, BG01, BG15
Earring: C0, BG15
As I mentioned above, my inspiration came from Sketch 696 from the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. Such a fun sketch!
I paired up the witch and cat with the Atomic Kitty Cat {paper pack}. The retro vibe is purr-fect for this stamp! The pink kitty paper measures 2-7/8 x 4. The mint paper measures 2-1/4 x 4.
The two circles were cut using dies from the Scallops & Circles {nesting dies}. I trimmed the sentiment to fit on the side of the image and popped up the focal image with foam tape. Love how this turned out!
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Inky hugs,
Crystal




Fantastic coloring and I love how beautifully it pairs with your papers. A fun, clever card! Crystal, thank you so much for joining the challenge at Atlantic Hearts this week.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much, Dena!
DeleteHaha, I LOVE this card! First of all, those retro papers had me scampering over to Unity to put some in my own cart! The snarky lady is a perfect fit for our sketch as well as the papers! So nice of you to use our Atlantic Hearts sketch this week!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for the kind words, LeAnne!
DeleteWhat a fun card. Beautiful job with the Copic markers. Love the retro patterned papers you chose. Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.
ReplyDeletesue n.
Thank you so much, Sue!
DeleteMarisela Delgado said: I love it! I love the retro look! 😍 Mari
ReplyDeleteThanks so much, Mari!
DeleteI love this, the papers are so fun and retro. I love how you did the sentiment, great card on all aspectsThanks for playing along with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).
ReplyDeleteBrandi R.
DT member AHSC
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca
wow, such an amazing card.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.