Tuesday, August 11, 2026

Tawny Owl Paperie Inky Inspiration Sketch 45 ~ Flower Child ~ Pajama Crafter Stamps

 Hello there crafty friend!
Today I'm sharing more inspiration for the Tawny Owl Paperie Inky Inspiration Sketch Challenge 45 in the Tawny Owl Paperie Inky Inspiration Facebook group. I've had this sweet Flower Child stamp on my desk for... geez... I'm not sure how long. Maybe since it released. She was a must have but I haven't had a chance to color her up for a card until now.


I stamped Flower Child with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. That's my favorite ink to use with clear stamps. I colored her up with a whole bunch of Copic markers. And then I fussy cut her leaving a white border around the edges.

Copic markers used:
Skin: E000, E00, E11, E04, R00, R20
Hair: Y21, E43, E44
Head Band / Tank Top / Necklace: B000, B00, B12
Flowers: Y11, Y38, C0, C2, R14, R05, YG11, YG23
Eyes: C0, C2, YG00, YG11, YG23
Overalls: E21, E33, R20, R14, R05, R27
Belt: C0, C3, C5
Sandals / Pocket: R14, R27


I paired up the sweet girl with really old papers from my stash called Delicate Floret by Love Nicole. Pretty sure I bought these at Tuesday Morning. Are those still around? I seem to think they all closed. Anywho, I used the measurements in the sketch for my background layer and it's adhered to a white A2 top fold card base. I die cut the circles using dies from Waffle Flower called Nesting Circles Dies.


Here's a look at the fun sketch for Tawny Owl Paperie Inky Inspiration Sketch Challenge 45. The sketch, as always, is meant to inspire not require. So let the sketch lead in your design, but don't feel limited by it. I turned the sketch upside down this time and adjusted my sentiment to work with this design.


I adhered the girl and sentiment to the circle and popped them all up with foam tape. I sure hope you can find time to play along with the sketch challenge. Have an INKriffic day!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Inky Hugs,
Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.