Hello there crafty friend!
Today I'm sharing more inspiration for the Tawny Owl Paperie Inky Inspiration Sketch Challenge 45 in the Tawny Owl Paperie Inky Inspiration Facebook group. I am so ready for everything Fall... especially the cooler weather! It has been way too hot!
I printed off the adorable Hooting Owl Digital Stamp from Angie Blom Digital Designs. Looks like this one is retired but there's another sweet owl called Love Owl. If you love owls like I do, it's another must have digi stamp! I die cut the sweet owl using a die from Waffle Flower called Nesting Circles Dies. I colored the owl with Copic markers.
Copic markers used:
Owl: C0, C1, C2, C3, C5
Beak / Legs / Feet: YR21, YR15, YR14
Eyes: YG11, YG63, C0, C2
Scarf: W0, W3, Y11, Y15, E21, E23, E25, YR21, YR15, R05, YR68
Branch: E21, E25, E57
Leaves: Y11, Y15, YR21, YR15, E21, E23, E25, YG11, YG63
I paired up the fun owl with the Fall Breeze 6x6 Paper Pad from Photoplay. I've had these papers in my stash for quite some time. It was fun to look through them again. I used the measurements from the sketch for my background layers. The scallop mat was die cut using a die from Spellbinders called Fancy Scallop Edge Circles. No idea if this one is still available anywhere. It's been in my stash for a long time and I think this is the first time I've used it.
Here's a look at the fun sketch for Tawny Owl Paperie Inky Inspiration Sketch Challenge 45. The sketch, as always, is meant to inspire not require. So let the sketch lead in your design, but don't feel limited by it. I really like the large circle for the focal image. It keeps the design kind of simple.
I love all the fun layers on this card. I adhered the sentiment to the focal circle and then popped them up with foam tape. I sure hope you can find time to play along with the sketch challenge. Have an INKriffic day!
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Inky Hugs,
Crystal




No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.