Hello there crafty friend!
Today I'm sharing more inspiration for the Tawny Owl Paperie Inky Inspiration Sketch Challenge 45 in the Tawny Owl Paperie Inky Inspiration Facebook group. I'm super busy right now trying to get us all set up for homeschool starting back up soon so I've decided to extend the Sketch 45 Challenge until September 28th. Extra time to play along if you haven't had a chance yet!
I inked up the fun and festive highland with his birdie friend from Merry Moo & Birdie Too and colored them up with Copic markers.
Copic markers used:
Highland Cow: E71, E74, E29
Horns / Muzzle: W0, W1, W3
Eyes: C0, C2
Hooves: N0, N1, N3, N5
Holly / Berries: YG11, G24, G46, R20, R14
Birdie: E21, E25, YR68
Hat: C0, C2, R20, R14
Ground: C0, C2
Outline: BG000
I paired up these cuties with the I'll Be Home for Christmas {paper pack}. I wanted to coordinate with the pretty holly and berries on the highlands head. I die cut the duo with a circle die from the Scallops & Circles {nesting dies} and then I softened the white edges with some light distressing using the residual ink from my brown blending brush. I did the same for the trimmed sentiments.
Here's a look at the fun sketch for Tawny Owl Paperie Inky Inspiration Sketch Challenge 45. The sketch, as always, is meant to inspire not require. So let the sketch lead in your design, but don't feel limited by it. I'm having so much fun with this sketch. Now that the challenge is extended I can try out some of those other ideas I had for this sketch! Yippee!!
I adhered the longer sentiment to the circle and then popped up the whole focal image with foam tape. And I just adhered the other sentiment directly to the card. I finished off the card with a die cut holly from a retired wreath die in my stash. I sure hope you can find time to play along with the sketch challenge. Have an INKriffic day!
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Inky Hugs,
Crystal




No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.