Wednesday, August 19, 2026

Membership Wednesday ~ August 2026 KOM First Days to Festive Nights ~ Eventually Yours ~ Unity Stamp Co.

Hello there crafty friend!
Happy Membership Wednesday! Today I'm sharing a belated birthday card with the cute snail from the August 2026 Kit of the Month called First Days to Festive Nights. I adore this cutie!


I stamped the fun snail from this month's KOM with Black Amalgam ink and colored him up with Copic markers. This cutie is also available separately in the Eventually Yours stamps.

Copic markers used:
Purple: V000, V12, V15
Green: YG11, YG03, YG63
Eyes: C0, C2, BG10, BG34
Party Noise Maker: YR20, YR15, YR68
Present: BG000, BG10, BG34, R20, R14, R27
Ground: C0, C2


I was inspired by the past Tawny Owl Paperie Inky Inspiration Sketch 10. I thought this was a fun design with some quick and easy layers. I love revisiting sketches!


I paired up Mister Snail with the Oh Hey! It's Your Day! {paper pack}. The colors in these papers are just gorgeous! I love to use them and probably need to order another pack soon. LOL! I used a couple scraps for my card. The polka dot papers measure 4-1/4 x 1-1/4" and the kraft mat measures 4-1/4 x 1-1/2".


I die cut a piece of red card stock using a die from the Postage Stamp Nesting Dies. I trimmed my striped pattern paper to fit just inside the stitches on the die cut paper. It measures 3-1/8 x 4-3/16". I adhered all of my layers onto a Kraft A2 top fold card base and popped up the fussy cut snail with foam tape. I trimmed the sentiment and adhered it directly to the polka dot paper to finish off the card.


Here's a look at the Kit of the Month membership stamps. 


The adorable snail is also available separately in the Eventually Yours stamps.

That's it for me today! I hope you've been INKspired to play with your membership stamps! 
Have a fabulous day!


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Inky Hugs,
Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.